Friday, September 27, 2019

My best Holidays: A summer to remember

Hello again!
I'm going to tell you about my best holidays, but is very difficult to choose only one, 'cause I enjoy each one of them.
I think I've had vacations in prettier places, but I didn't choose these for that. Anyway, I'll tell my story.
In the summer of 2017, we agreed with my best friend to travel to watch Soth American Volleyball championship in Coquimbo-La Serena (specifically Beach PeƱuelas) between 9th an 15th February. Besides, we could take advantage of visiting famous places in there.

We were alone in my aunt's house, so that was all our panorama, and whatever results. There are no reasons, but the first day we went to watch basketball (yes, another sport in this story) and met friends, good friends. We take full advantage six days, we watched volleyball, played for a while in the beach and went to La Herradura to swim on the sea, play cards, and more.

Besides, in the nights we went to parties, and as insignificant data, my best friends and her partner had a perfect score in Carioca, while my partner and I had the worst score, 'cause we are concentrated in get to know each other better, that's the cheesy part. You know, unlucky in the cards... It's not like that? Anyway, we are together until today.
Well, Is enough for today, I can only say that I remember every day of this holidays in detail, more than this post, but I feel a little embarrased now.

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment