Saturday, September 28, 2019

Micah Christenson

Hi guys,
Well, write without a theme is more difficult than I believed, 'cause I'm a indecisive person.
So, I chose a simple theme, I can't think anymore.

I'll tell you about a person I admire:Micah Christenson.
He's a american volleyball player, specifically a setter, and he plays for the national team of USA and Modena Volley Club, a professional volley team based in Italy.


I follow him in Instagram recently and watch for Youtube the lives about games, principally the Volleyball World Grand Prix, videos transmitted by the International Volleyball Federation (thanks for all FIVB), for him national team. It's my best motivation while I'm writing for the University, but above all I watch him the days I have a match.



But I need to admit when I looked for the first time, I thought something very superficial: He has the typical good and pretty boy face of the American Dream (not for the blonde), and that for this he was very egocentric. But this image created by myself based on a prejudice, change when I watched it  play and saw his attitude of comradeship inside and outside the court, and that's what matters when you are in an important match and your teammates don't know what to do, know how to lean in those moments.

Thanks for reading and have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment